How to Curate Great Content for your Social Media ChannelsBy Inman News, Thursday, July 12, 2012.
Sponsored by: HomeFinder.com
Do you struggle with what to post to your social media accounts on a daily basis? Why do so many REALTORS® ‘fail’ at social media? A big reason is lack of consistency in posting great content.
What constitutes great content? Content that is fun, engaging and interesting are all great content – but how do you find this content if you aren’t creating it yourself? Sharing useful and relevant content helps you build trust and establish yourself as resourceful.
One of the biggest secrets to success in maintaining a successful social strategy is learning how to curate great content. In this webinar, Katie Lance, Social Media Director for Inman News will cover:
- How to curate content across the web and mobile devices
- The best go-to sites to visit to get great local and national content
- The most effective apps to use for curating content on your mobile devices
- How to effectively curate content across multiple platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
- Dos and Don’ts of curating content effectively
Brought to you courtesy of our sponsor: HomeFinder.com
All rights reserved. This video may not be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever, in part or in whole, without written permission of Inman News. Use of this video without permission is a violation of federal copyright law.