We value your thoughtful opinions, and we encourage you to add a comment to any discussion. We do not moderate comments though we do aggressively monitor them using the latest SPAM fighting technology. If you think your comment was flagged erroneously, please email one of the site authors, and we will review it and if appropriate do our best to retrieve it. We also value free speech - however we insist that all comments should be relevant to posts and respectful of others in the community.To ensure content discussions are informative, respectful and lawful, we reserve the right to delete comments that are:
- Spam, which includes but is not limited to comments which serve only to market a particular service or product and which add nothing to the discussion.
- Personal attacks, libelous comments, misstatements of fact.
- Comments including profane language including but not limited to hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, obscene or sexually explicit comments or threats.
- Misrepresentations of the commenter's identity.
- Inappropriate to the discussion.
The comment signature feature has been made available to our users so that they can reinforce their personal brand, and customize their Inman.com experience. It is not intended to be used as an SEO strategy. In order to keep the comments free from spam, while still allowing users and members to take advantage of the intended benefits, the following, additional guidelines apply to comment signatures:
- No more than 2 links in a signature (personal blog and/or web site)
- Only URLs permitted, i.e. www or http:// in link (no keywords, unless part of URL)